Can not Graceful Exit from us2.tardigrade.io satellite

Hello,

I complete the successfully Graceful exit from all satellite except from us2.tardigrade.io, my node has been running for 2 years, then when I look on dashboard payout information page on payout history all node are marked as Graceful exit complete but this satellite is missing form all previous and actual month:

Another strange things is that this node should have about 24MB of usage space:

Domain Name Node ID Space Used
us2.tardigrade.io:7777 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 23.65 MB

but when I look on disk the used space is about 3.6 TB:

Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on
/dev/vdc 12T 3.6T 7.5T 33% /SNO

Your node needs to be older than 6 months on a satellite to be allowed to do GE. us2 just joined very recently. besides, us2 has only 24MB of data as you posted and maybe $0.01 held at most.

The files on the disk should get removed eventually I think. Might take some time after a GE. but if you GEed on all satellites, you are going to delete everything anyway right?

You’re going to get the held amount for every satellite that successfully completed the graceful exit independently. So there is no need to worry about us2. You don’t need to exit that one. There wouldn’t be any held amount to give you for that one anyway.

1 Like

This is my actual graceful exit status:

Domain Name Node ID Percent Complete Successful Completion Receipt asia-east-1.tardigrade.io:7777 121RTSDpyNZVcEU84Ticf2L1ntiuUimbWgfATz21tuvgk3vzoA6 100.00% Y xxxxxxx
us-central-1.tardigrade.io:7777 12EayRS2V1kEsWESU9QMRseFhdxYxKicsiFmxrsLZHeLUtdps3S 100.00% Y xxxxxxx
europe-west-1.tardigrade.io:7777 12L9ZFwhzVpuEKMUNUqkaTLGzwY9G24tbiigLiXpmZWKwmcNDDs 100.00% Y xxxxxxx
saltlake.tardigrade.io:7777 1wFTAgs9DP5RSnCqKV1eLf6N9wtk4EAtmN5DpSxcs8EjT69tGE 100.00% Y xxxxxxx
europe-north-1.tardigrade.io:7777 12rfG3sh9NCWiX3ivPjq2HtdLmbqCrvHVEzJubnzFzosMuawymB 100.00% Y xxxxxxx

Can I switch off the old node now with any problem ?

Yes, but make sure you save those receipts somewhere. They are your proof that the exit was completed successfully.