Cannot start StorJ node after restart

Been running a node for a while, after I restarted my computer the node seems to not start. I can’t find a log or anything but even viewer does say…

The Storj V3 Storage Node service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 2 time(s).

Normally I would blow away the files in the tmp directory which I already did but nothing. Is there another log somewhere? Host is Windows 10.

Hi @partyk1d24 ,
Welcome to the forum !
I’ve forwarded your issue to the team for some answers.

check logs in program files where your node is installed. But if your node is old it probably has severa GB of text and text editor wont open it.

I don’t see any files in Program Files, so that confuses me as well. I know my node is on another drive (with trash and temp etc). So I can’t find the folder the service is in to find the logs

I tried running storagenode-updater and it is still running after 30 mins or so.

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-Content "$env:ProgramFiles/Storj/Storage Node/storagenode.log" -Tail 20 -Wait
Get-Content : Cannot find path 'C:\Program Files\Storj\Storage Node\storagenode.log' because it does not exist.
At line:1 char:1
+ Get-Content "$env:ProgramFiles/Storj/Storage Node/storagenode.log" -T ...
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (C:\Program File...storagenode.log:String) [Get-Content], ItemNotFoundEx
   ception
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : PathNotFound,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.GetContentCommand

to be exact it it program files\storj\storagenode

RT I don’t have that folder

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> ls c:“program files”\storj\storagenode
ls : Cannot find path ‘C:\program files\storj\storagenode’ because it does not exist.

Is there a way I can get the location from powershell?

This gave me the path name now checking for the logs FYI

Get-WmiObject win32_service | ?{$_.Name -like '*storagenode*'} | select Name, DisplayName, State, PathName

Logs said I was too low on storage which was weird because there should have been a 100g buffer. Deleted some unneeded games and now it looks to be working again.