Cannot update audit count in API

I have updated the storage node to v0.31.9.
However, the value of AUDIT on the API is not updated.
(Updated when the container is restarted.)
AUDIT is correctly recorded in the log.
Is this a bug?

Can you elaborate more ? A screenshot might help

2020-01-30T12:09:24.348Z INFO piecestore download started {“Piece ID”: “4NIC7RFTR2YZW56C7TSFUOG2E35MXUFP5CKMLWAAXEJDPNE7VIEQ”, “Satellite ID”: “121RTSDpyNZVcEU84Ticf2L1ntiuUimbWgfATz21tuvgk3vzoA6”, “Action”: “GET_AUDIT”}
2020-01-30T12:09:24.398Z INFO piecestore downloaded {“Piece ID”: “4NIC7RFTR2YZW56C7TSFUOG2E35MXUFP5CKMLWAAXEJDPNE7VIEQ”, “Satellite ID”: “121RTSDpyNZVcEU84Ticf2L1ntiuUimbWgfATz21tuvgk3vzoA6”, “Action”: “GET_AUDIT”}

It was recorded.
However, the number of AUDITs on the API has not been updated.
(Sorry, English is little difficult for me.)

It looks like I am seeing the same behaviour, although I have only monitored the values over a 10 minute period. Audits go up when probing the logs, but the same is not reflected in the API call. Unless there is a delay between audits being logged and when they can be seen as added to the db via the API.

1 Like

So after an hour, I see the results from the API call are showing an increase in audits, although not exactly in line with the log output values. Showing an increase of 70 audits via the API vs an increase of 28 audits via the logs. This confirms that they are not in sync, but also raises further questions since I would expect scraping the logs to output the most up to date values. Unless there is a problem with the successrate.sh script missing some audits in the logs?

1 Like

Audit numbers are accounted for by the satellites. The API reports the results of the satellites, but this information is only synchronized once in a set time frame. I think it’s once per hour, though not entirely sure about that frequency. But this is why you don’t see updated values right away.

2 Likes