Certificates peer error

чтото все не слава ктулху… запускаю новую ноду, подписываю…
c:\identity_windows_amd64.exe authorize storagenode ымейл@gmail.com:идентификатор
2019-10-18T10:42:14.962+0300 INFO running on version v0.23.3
2019-10-18T10:42:15.604+0300 FATAL Unrecoverable error {“error”: “error occurred while signing certificate: rpc error: code = Internal desc = certificates peer error\n(identity files were still generated and saved, if you try again existing files will be loaded)”, “errorVerbose”: “error occurred while signing certificate: rpc error: code = Internal desc = certificates peer error\n(identity files were still generated and saved, if you try again existing files will be loaded)\n\tmain.cmdAuthorize:212\n\tstorj.io/storj/pkg/process.cleanup.func1.2:275\n\tstorj.io/storj/pkg/process.cleanup.func1:293\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).execute:762\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).ExecuteC:852\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).Execute:800\n\tstorj.io/storj/pkg/process.Exec:74\n\tmain.main:83\n\truntime.main:203”}

Перенесите identity binary из корня в папку, потом попробуйте снова

PS C:\Users\Администратор> c:\1\identity_windows_amd64.exe authorize storagenode блабла
2019-10-18T10:49:30.333+0300 INFO running on version v0.23.4
2019-10-18T10:49:30.989+0300 FATAL Unrecoverable error {“error”: “error occurred while signing certificate: rpc error: code = Internal desc = certificates peer error\n(identity files were still generated and saved, if you try again existing files will be loaded)”, “errorVerbose”: “error occurred while signing certificate: rpc error: code = Internal desc = certificates peer error\n(identity files were still generated and saved, if you try again existing files will be loaded)\n\tmain.cmdAuthorize:212\n\tstorj.io/storj/pkg/process.cleanup.func1.2:275\n\tstorj.io/storj/pkg/process.cleanup.func1:293\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).execute:762\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).ExecuteC:852\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.
(*Command).Execute:800\n\tstorj.io/storj/pkg/process.Exec:74\n\tmain.main:83\n\truntime.main:203”}

PS C:\Users\Администратор> c:\1\identity_windows_amd64.exe authorize storagenode блабла
2019-10-18T10:49:30.333+0300 INFO running on version v0.23.4
2019-10-18T10:49:30.989+0300 FATAL Unrecoverable error {“error”: “error occurred while signing certificate: rpc error: code = Internal desc = certificates peer error\n(identity files were still generated and saved, if you try again existing files will be loaded)”, “errorVerbose”: “error occurred while signing certificate: rpc error: code = Internal desc = certificates peer error\n(identity files were still generated and saved, if you try again existing files will be loaded)\n\tmain.cmdAuthorize:212\n\tstorj.io/storj/pkg/process.cleanup.func1.2:275\n\tstorj.io/storj/pkg/process.cleanup.func1:293\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).execute:762\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).ExecuteC:852\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).Execute:800\n\tstorj.io/storj/pkg/process.Exec:74\n\tmain.main:83\n\truntime.main:203”}

Is your computer clock up to date and synced with a time server? Developers are currently looking into the error you just posted, but double checking the clock would be my suggestion for right now.

It’s not the case, some new bug.

time was syncronized throught the gov ntp server

ive got another one on a new node…
FATAL Unrecoverable error {“error”: “error occurred while signing certificate: rpc error: code = Internal desc = certificates peer error\n(identity files were still generated and saved, if you try again existing files will be loaded)”, “errorVerbose”: “error occurred while signing certificate: rpc error: code = Internal desc = certificates peer error\n(identity files were still generated and saved, if you try again existing files will be loaded)\n\tmain.cmdAuthorize:212\n\tstorj.io/storj/pkg/process.cleanup.func1.2:275\n\tstorj.io/storj/pkg/process.cleanup.func1:293\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).execute:762\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).ExecuteC:852\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).Execute:800\n\tstorj.io/storj/pkg/process.Exec:74\n\tmain.main:83\n\truntime.main:203”}

It is mean either not synced system clock, or already claimed token or difficulty of the identity too low.
Try to sync your system clock first.
The authorization token could be used only once.
The default difficulty for the identity should be not less than a 30.

OK - that helped, the command completes, but I’m getting an “error while signing certificate” and still only the 4 files exist, not seeing the completed 6 files:

2019-10-30T13:28:41.289-0500 INFO running on version v0.23.5
2019-10-30T13:28:41.572-0500 FATAL Unrecoverable error {“error”: “error occurred while signing certificate: rpc error: code = Internal desc = certificates peer error\n(identity files were still generated and saved, if you try again existing files will be loaded)”, “errorVerbose”: "error occurred while signing certificate: rpc error: code = Internal desc = certificates peer error\n(identity files were still generated and saved

I’m going to try the create storage node command again and then the authorize. It’s been 6 days since creating the node. If however you have an idea why I’m getting this error now, please let me know.

Thank you

Please make sure your clock is synched to a good time server, not the default Windows one.

OK - I installed NetTime and specified a local time server, and synched time, but getting same error. Anything else to try?

We just applied a fix now which could possibly have helped also with your problem. Please try again now to sign your identity. If it still doesn´t work, please file a support ticket at support.storj.io stating the email you used to request the auth token, your operating system and the error messages so we can follow up

Hello Guys,

I have this problem when I type the PowerShell command:

./identity_windows_amd64.exe authorize storagenode email:characterstring

I got this error:

2019-11-10T16:45:32.581+0100 INFO running on version v0.25.1
2019-11-10T16:45:33.164+0100 FATAL Unrecoverable error {“error”: “error occurred while signing certificate: rpc error: code = Internal desc = certificates peer error\n(identity files were still generated and saved, if you try again existing files will be loaded)”, “errorVerbose”: "error occurred while signing certificate: rpc error: code = Internal desc = certificates peer error\n(identity files were still generated and saved, if you try again existing files will be *

The clock of my computer is well synchronized.

Could you please assist me ?

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards,

Try a different authorization Token. Use a different email to get a new token… Also what are you using to keep your clocks synced