Changelog v1.3.3

well it was the same with 1.1.1 so I don’t expect this to be Improved at all, a simple change but it does not look like its important at all

What kind of explanation are you looking for? I can link the pull request if you like.

How long does it take before the bugfix will be visible in production? The bug was fixed 19 days ago :wink:

4 Likes

I mean that if it’s a significant part that would badly reflect the percentage success rate for these two?

God it was fixed, but I can’t find that in the release notes, did I miss it :frowning:

If it wouldn’t be too much trouble, I would appreciate that. Trying to figure out whether I should make adjustments to the success rate script.

4 Likes

Hi all,

I just want to know if everybody should have upgrade to 1.3.3 or automatic update via watchtower is not finish for everybody?

I have made change to my watchtower since last upgrade. Now I got two nodes to upgrade with one watchtower running. Still unsure if that part works.

Thanks for your help

Yes it does work fine, mine upgrade with no issues.

1 Like

I just checked mine and it was on the old version so it seems watchtower is not finished yet.

1 Like

Keep it running. Watchtower should update in the next 3 days.

4 Likes

One of my two linux-docker nodes just updated to 1.3.3 via watchtower. This node was just started within the last week, so don’t think I’m going to see much difference in the payout section of the API dashboard. I haven’t poked around too much on it, but first and biggest thing I notice (and LOVE) is the updated log layout/information. Removal of all of the “gibberish” (IMO) after ___cancelled messages really cleans up the log when doing a high level review.

Keep up the great work Storj team.

Docker updates have only just started. We’re on day 8 of this plan.
Docker nodes will update over the next 3 days.

3 Likes

I got notified that there is a new version and updated. Seems to work fine.
I noticed that the held amount and held amount rate is the same for all satellites - isn’t it supposed to be different for each satellite?

Great, thanks I didn’t know of those phases update. So updating with watchtower could be as much as 10 days later then changelog.
Good to know.

Just got the docker update on one of my systems. Taking a look at the logs and I have to voice my appreciation for cleaning them up a lot for cancelled uploads, it makes it so much better for just checking them without so much extra information that doesn’t really add much. Seeing the same thing as other people with the payout and held amounts.

Other than that, so far so good! Looks like another solid release! It’s great seeing continued progress.

3 Likes

Just got the update:

The held amount is wrong if you did a GE on a satellite as it is still counted towards the total held amount. So I have a total of 115$ held amount although I did a GE on Stefan-Benten (stupid me lol)

is the network working

Yes? It’s likely that they aren’t running test uploads right now. Happens from time to time, just have to be patient for customer data and/or when testing starts up again.

Lots of deletes though. About time for those too xD

1 Like