For Storage Nodes
Suspension Mode Dashboard Warning
Similar to the DQ warning the new storage node will also show a suspension mode warning. If you get the suspension warning please visit this thread: Suspension mode and disqualification emails
The satellite is currently tracking 3 different audit scores. A total audit rate, the audit reputation used for disqualification, and a new score for the suspension mode. The storage node dashboard will now show the audit reputation instead of the total audit rate. If your audit reputation drops below 60% you will get disqualified.
Not displayed on the storage node dashboard is the score for suspension mode.
Logging Download Failures
We discovered that not all download and audit failures will show up in the storage node logs. If you see more audit failures with this version that is simply because they are now visible instead of hidden.
Payment Dashboard Improvements
The storage node payment dashboard is still not finished but we have improved it. You can now select a satellite to get a better understanding of how much each satellite is paying to you. You can also select a previous month and go back in time. Here is a new set of screenshots including an explanation of the current bugs.
Screenshot + explanation
On the first screen you can see the payout for the current month across all satellites.
- The total held amount is a bit off in my case because I received already part of my held back amount. I believe that held amount reduction is not factored in. However, this is an edge case. For most storage nodes the amount should be accurate.
- The little red box is because the held back amount for the current month is missing. I will not receive 6.17 payout. About 2 will be held back on saltlake. I would expect to see $ 4 or something like that.
On the second screen, you can see the breakdown for the selected satellite.
- Breakdown per satellite is working.
- The node age and held amount rate indicator at the button is correct as well.
- The held amount of rate is sometimes not updated. I have seen it showing 0% while the held amount rate indicator at the button was showing the correct value.
- The total held amount was not updated and is still showing the total for all satellites but there is a workaround to get that information (screen 3)
On the third screen, I have selected a previous month on the same satellite.
- The total held amount is now showing the amount for this satellite. As long as I keep selecting the previous month I can go through all satellites and write down the held back amounts for each satellite.
- One small issue it doesn’t work for new satellites like EU-north. I would expect to see 0 held amount on that satellite but instead, it will show me the held amount of the previously selected satellite. By selecting back and forth between different satellites you can find out if the value is updated or still showing the previously selected satellite.
- The node age at the button should now display 10 months instead of 11 months because I am going back in time. If I select the first payout on this satellite I expect to see 75% held amount rate.
- The USD amounts are without surge pricing. I would have to multiply the numbers with 2.5.
As always the rollout will take at least one week. Be patient, please.
Dashboard Dark Theme
We all love the dark theme in any application. Now it is available on the storage node dashboard. Forget everything else that is in this release. The dark theme is all we need to know
Delete nonempty Buckets
uplink rb --force will delete all files in a bucket before it deletes the bucket itself.