Confusion about coupon code

Hi,

When I tried to add the coupon (Double Your Free Tier) code received in today’s newsletter, billing page asked my confirmation to remove the existing coupon my account already has (Free Tier Discount $1.65 off forever).

Does that mean, if I went ahead, would I have lost the free tier 150GB storage & 150GB bandwidth allocation per month ?

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hello @nayanasri ,
Welcome to the forum!

The free tier will fall back into effect after the promo code expires. This promo code is better than current free tier.

1 Like

The normal free tier will fall back into effect after the promo code expires. So you should add this new coupon to get double the GB on free tier now, and after the coupon expires you will be back to 50GB per project for the 3 default projects, or if you would like to continue using more storage space and bandwidth, you could add enough STORJ token to cover the amount you need and file a limit increase request on our helpdesk, or get upgraded automatically to Pro Account limits (25TB storage and 100TB bandwidth for each project) if you add a credit card.

1 Like