COTX X3 - Node automatically disqualified on all satelites

Hey all,

So COTX provide raspberry Pis that can run Storj node on them alongside other applications etc. I have set nodes up on multiple of their devices with port forwarding etc. but they all seem to be getting automatically disqualified in a block that was posted in September 2022? ( Block ID 121RTSDpyNZVcEU84Ticf2L1ntiuUimbWgfATz21tuvgk3vzoA6 12EayRS2V1kEsWESU9QMRseFhdxYxKicsiFmxrsLZHeLUtdps3S12L9ZFwhzVpuEKMUNUqkaTLGzwY9G24tbiigLiXpmZWKwmcNDDs ).

I know it couldnt be auto disqualified as the nodes are all new so just wondering does anyone else have experience with this or what to advise? Have a lot of equipment to set up re hard disks etc but cant even get the node online lol.

Thanks!

Hello and welcome

Im not familiar with COTX so im not able to respond as to why you would be DQed on all sats, Are you DQed or suspended though?

Other possible reasons is using the same identity on all nodes can get you DQED very fast if you dont use new identity’s for every node.

1 Like

Have a look at your nodes’ logs, they should contain errors. Post them here so we can help you better :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can guess, but looks like you have used the same identity for all your nodes, in such case they all will be disqualified almost instantly, because each of them will not have data from each other clones.
You must generate a new identity for each node and sign each of them with an own authorization token.