I’ve fixed the site. I originally revoked the access grant because it was leaked on stream which is why it was broken.
I had to make a new access grant and set it up again.
Here’s how I did it. First I created a share for the site with
Note: you will need an account with a credit card added (paid account) for tls to work properly.
uplink share --dns dan-blog.storj.dev --not-after=none --tls sj://dan-blog/public
This gives the dns records required to make it work
=========== DNS INFO =======================
Remember to update the $ORIGIN with your domain name. You may also change the $TTL.
dan-blog.storj.dev IN CNAME link.storjshare.io.
txt-dan-blog.storj.dev IN TXT storj-root:dan-blog/public
txt-dan-blog.storj.dev IN TXT storj-access:jxe5i3hemxdibpragyadveacvhva
txt-dan-blog.storj.dev IN TXT storj-tls:true
After updating the dns records with the new linksharing key in
storj-access, I also needed to make my videos public again by following the public bucket guide. I restricted my share to have the
videos prefix (aka not all of my bucket is public, just anything in
uplink share --url --readonly --disallow-lists --not-after=none sj://dan-blog/videos/
Output from that command
========== GATEWAY CREDENTIALS ===========================================================
Access Key ID: jxemnukngyubwdz35ahp5rwrfwla
Secret Key : <redacted>
Endpoint : https://gateway.storjshare.io
Public Access: true
Then I updated my video element to have the newly generated LINKSHARINGKEY (Access Key ID). Notice the
https://link.storjshare.io, that’s how it can be embedded.
Last, I uploaded the new version of the website with the new video links.
uplink cp index.html sj://dan-blog/public/index.html
You can view the site here https://dan-blog.storj.dev/