Database disk image is malformed - Error coming from nowhere

no. When you deleted a database, you only lost the local stat.

oh! nice! ok…so rebuilding that .db file seems like a waste of time then?

Yes, it should. But ramdisk is not a problem here. You might have exported a wrong DB, not bandwidth.db, or when you opened it, you specified a wrong path (in that case sqlite3 will just create an empty database).

No, if you want to keep your current and previous stat.

Am i safe to assume that is just a visual representation for my own (comfort)? and will not effect real world payouts etc? It seems the payout, and payout history page still contains all previous months info; just the current bandwidth utilization graph is wrong.

Yes, you are correct.

1 Like

I will just leave it then…its the end of the month anyway, so i don’t mind!

Should i be worried about the "ERROR contact:service ping satellite failed {“Process”: “storagenode”, “Satellite ID” i got in the log, when I started the node, after the repairs i just made?

UPDATE: I seem to have gotten this new error once in the logs:

“ERROR piecestore upload failed {“Process”: “storagenode”, “Piece ID”: “XXXX”, “Satellite ID”: “XXXXX”, “Action”: “PUT”, “error”: “unexpected EOF”, “errorVerbose”: “unexpected EOF\n\tstorj.io/common/rpc/rpcstatus.Error:82\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/piecestore.(*Endpoint).Upload:349\n\tstorj.io/common/pb.DRPCPiecestoreDescription.Method.func1:220\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcmux.(*Mux).HandleRPC:33\n\tstorj.io/common/rpc/rpctracing.(*Handler).HandleRPC:61\n\tstorj.io/common/experiment.(*Handler).HandleRPC:42\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcserver.(*Server).handleRPC:122\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcserver.(*Server).ServeOne:66\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcserver.(*Server).Serve.func2:112\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcctx.(*Tracker).track:52”, “Size”: 0}”

I will see if it continues when i get up tomorrow morning.

UPDATE #2: Everything seems to be running smoothly on both node sites. Although, I wonder if there is a way to log errors, only, in a txt file or something.

I am seeing the payout information is wrong for this month (due to the removal of the .db), but i am hoping as @Alexey has stated, the actual activity/payout should be logged on the STORJ end and paid out accordingly.

It could be also related to this visual bug:

1 Like