Design Draft - Refactor pending audits to allow for increasing the number of audit workers

I’ve been looking for where I thought I saw that. I think I have a false memory of reading a blueprint on this. Searching the forum I found only this.

I think I may have initially thought how this would help nodes in vetting by ensuring they would get at least a minimum amount of audits and that later translated in my brain to this false believe. Gotta love how our brains take shortcuts.

The first two also hold a lot of data, so random audits are less likely to hit new nodes with very little data.

I really appreciate you sharing these numbers. They are closer than I was expecting. But look slightly more in line with what I’ve seen on my nodes recently. Though customer satellites seem to vet a little faster now, probably because of increased ingress.

Yeah, that makes sense not to overdesign it right away. With larger scale, that might change though.

And retroactively making my false memory come true. That’s one way to fix that. :slight_smile:

2 Likes