I’m good with computers and hardware, networking stuff boggles my brain sack… I love Graphical User Interfaces I would love to see this project adapt some of that.
Amazon has a lot of mini computers like this:
I would love to drop a few 2 TB hard drives into these and give them as Christmas presents to my family and take 25% LOL. sometimes you can get these computers for under hundred dollars which is amazing.
I have a few questions for the developers if you don’t mind
I’m wondering how far out you see a GUI and network monitoring for node operators?
- Do you envision a time when someone could just configure a GUI on this machine and have it be plugged in to any network and function?
- Do you ever see a graphical user interface actually relating graphical information about node performance and payment?
- Would you ever integrate with a company like niceHasssh or the like so that your network could help people farm/support the network of three different projects at once triple crypto dip!? CPU/GPU/HD
- Do you guys think you’ll ever get to a time when people will be able to simply donate space with more point and click simplicity?
- What’s the ETA on an application/dropbox for files for end-users/the public and would it be possible to allow that app to share space wallets up and running?
Thank you for answering any or all of these questions it is appreciated by me and everyone who believes in this project… You are the future!