Dicommissioned servers: when do we receive held amount?

Hi!

I just read that 2 satellites removed recently.
I saw on my September payout details that I should receive held amount (“held returned” row on the first table) but I didn’t receive it on my last payout.

Why is that?

Thanks!

The held amount from these satellites have been released as a second transaction in the September,

You may expand US2 or EUN1 satellites in the Payout History for September 2023 to see a link to the TX.
You may also check the Held Amount History too.
However, if you removed them with How To Forget Untrusted Satellites, this info is now lost.

The payout information and the satellites have disappeared from my node

Yes, I checked my nodes, they do not show this information anymore, and the Earnings calculator (Update 2023-05-17: v13.0.3 - Now with support for different payouts per satellite - Detailed earnings info and health status of your node, including vetting progress) too.

You can check at the Block explorer off your payout adress and Layer.
maybe you did not met the minimum for L1; so its in the next payout included.
if not, it should be in undistributed payouts at the moment. (or recently payed)

1 Like

This can happen indeed. For me, I used the storj earnings calculator GitHub - ReneSmeekes/storj_earnings: Earnings calculation script for Storj V3 storagenodes to check how much I had earned - and I was way below the 2$ to be eligible :smile:

Thanks!
Indeed, I received another payment but it happened on the other EVM address I was used to use. I’m surprised both payments didn’t happen on the same address but anyway, I got paid!

Perhaps you changed the address in between? Or by EVM do you meant the zkSync Era? Then it can explain it, perhaps the first TX did not go to zkSync Era due small issue with submitting a STORJ contract to zkSync Era, but when it was resolved, the second TX has been sent to your zkSync Era address, accordingly a priority in the wallet features.