Didn't receive any transaction for 213 days

hi there,

i’m quite new, i would say my node is about 1 year old and i’m surprised i’m still virgin in term of reward.

i received 1 unique transaction 213 days ago on my wallet and since, nothing at all

i read that my storj are held in a % but it’s not normal to have no transaction at all,

my first message on this forum was in march 23 so my node indeed is just 1 year old

can someone give me a relief ?

thx,

If you receive payment on L1 it is quite normal. How many TB is the space dedicated to storj?

1 Like

Do you see held back on your node dashboard? If you see it then your money is still there otherwise you should check your wallet to see anything strange, try https://etherscan.io/ to see if your wallet address have been receiving anything.

With the transaction cost it could be normal if your node is small.

1 Like

Hi there,

Thx for your replies. My node is small, using existant hardware on a twitchbot server, i’ve got 1.5 TB.

Held sum seems to grow but i would think i receive a % or each month reward, like 75/25 (held/received) then 50/50. 25/75. That’s what i read Somewhere, but nothing on my wallet. And i’m a year old node now. Held system is during for 15 months right ?

What do you mean by L1 ?

Thx,

You can receive payment on the Ethereum network (L1) or on Zksync Era (L2). If you have not opted for Zksync Era you receive payments on the Ethereum network. Last month the fees were above $60, so to get paid you would have had to earn over $60.

If you choose Zksync Era (L2) you will immediately have the amount earned, but it will be on a secondary network and to cash in you will have to move it to L1 and pay the related fees. L2 is more laborious. However, after 9 months you collect the right amount and after 15 months you get back half of the amount withheld

3 Likes

Ha, i see now why, thx Roberto.

1 Like