Different fee for different nodes

Hi guys!
I have 2 nodes in different locations. They are about same fulfillness ~400mb. One disk size is 1Gb and another one 10Tb. Earnings are drammatically different. Since this year for 1Gb node earning is 0.3$, for 10Gb node earning is 0.08$? What can be the problem?

Regards,
Alexander

Add: on both IP, there are no another active nodes with free disk space

I hope you mean 1TB, not 1GB.
Did they finish the vetting process?
You can use Earnings calculator (Update 2022-12-08: v12.3.0 - Now compatible with node version 1.62+ - Detailed earnings info and health status of your node, including vetting progress) to check the vetting progress.
Do they started in the same time?
Do they have neighbours in their /24 subnet of public IPs?
Neighbors
And also - what do you have on Payout Information page for the period since start date?

I hope you mean 1TB, not 1GB.
+++++Yes

Did they finish the vetting process?
+++++If I understand right, 1 month vetting process ongoing
I started node 22.11.22

You can use Earnings calculator (Update 2022-12-08: v12.3.0 - Now compatible with node version 1.62+ - Detailed earnings info and health status of your node, including vetting progress) to check the vetting progress.
+++++This looks too compligated for me. Is there any other way to check it?

Do they started in the same time?
+++++Yes. 22.11.22 10Tb and 21.11.22 1Tb

Do they have neighbours in their /24 subnet of public IPs?
+++++10TB and 1Tb nodes are in different networks and different locations. Eache have already full one more node in its network. But, vetting process of 10Tb has been started in same net as 1Tb and after couple weeks has been moved to different location

Neighbors
And also - what do you have on Payout Information page for the period since start date?
+++++

Regards,
Alexander

Unfortunately not.

On the Payout Information page please select a period in Custom Date Range since November 2022 (i.e. November 2022, December 2022 and January 2023) and post screenshots for both nodes. I just need to see a usage (egress and storage), not earnings.

This third party tool allow to scan for existing nodes in the same /24 subnet of public IPs. These nodes could belong to other people, where you have no control.

Hi,
For 10Tb:

For 1Tb:

Looks bandwith on 10Tb is too small. This is strange, because first it was working 2 weeks in one network and rest in another.

Regards,
Alexander

Maybe you can help me to install Earning calculator step by step? This could be also manual for others.

Regards,
Alexander

The manual is in the linked post, it’s a Community tool.
You need to install Python3 and follow linked guide.
If you have issues you may ask for help there.

They are in a different locations, so they have a different usage, it’s normal. Your 1TB node has 291 GBm stored, and 10TB has only 181 GBm stored, so the egress traffic is different too 247 GB vs 43 GB (it correlates with used space).
The usage depends on customers.