Discontinuation of the Storj Free Tier

Thanks for the recommendation @bre. It seems that this website fully supports zkSync Era! Hurra!! :- )

But hey, to be a bit more serious, could you please consider borrowing me something like 10 bucks in ETH? I tried your recommendation for zkSync Era and tx portal for the last storage node payment and as far as I understand I found myself locked on L1. I know, I know, that I should have some ETH there but at the same time from the very beginning I also followed your advice promoted on the forum, not your keys not your money, thus I used my own instead of exchange address. I briefly described the situation and my experience here. I am really serious with my question. I will be able to prove to you that I have enough financial resources to pay you back those 10 bucks immediately after unlocking my storj funds. I do also consider myself as a person that stands behind my own words. I estimate that I need about 8 bucks to unlock the resources, and about 0.5 to pay fee to change them into ETH and also about 0.5 to cover the fee of the return transfer to you. I added 1 buck to be on a safe side and to cover your transaction costs. I would really like to unlock those financial resources, the situation is absolutely unexpected and for some reasons I am not able to do any on-ramp from my fiat account. I would really appreciate your help on this matter. :- )

P.S. BTW, are you maybe Mr. Bryan Mangelson - The Senior Vice President Finance and Operations, the person who was presenting during the last Storj Town Hall dated March 27, 2024? I am sorry for asking, however, there is no real name associated with your nick, at the same time, the nick might suggest some similarity with the presenter’s first name, thus the question. :- )