"Disk space used this month” is 0 despite Egress of 1.9GB and Ingress 14.76GB

Except in my case “Disk space used this month” is 0 despite Egress of 1.9GB and Ingress 14.76GB so it must have used something - my Zabbix stats show about 300MB increase in disk usage over the last 12 hours which is when the v1.6.4 update happened

:thinking:

-A

As long as you still see your used space in the UI (CLI or Web) that should be fine. If used space is starting from 0 that is almost a garantee that you will get disqualified soon. If bandwidth starts from 0 but used space is your old value that should be fine. The satellite will still pay your for the entire month. The storage node has an additional bandwidth tracking that allows you to double check the satellite payouts.

Edit: Now I realize that you might see disk space 0 as well? I am not sure if I read that message correct. If you see disk space 0 you might want to stop the node and find out what has gone wrong. You don’t get disqualified for beeing offline at the moment but you will get disqualified for failing audits very fast.

I seen nothing wrong with the node at all - logs ticking over nicely with uploads (mostly), no failed audits… only thing wrong is the misleading disk usage numbers as far as I can tell.
I’ll see if it sorts itself out in a day or two I guess …

disk space used this month is slow at updating only updates once or twice or thrice a day, which is partly why the graph is all weird sometimes…

so by now it should have started to show something… mine just got updated at like 3 pm here… so it had been on zero for 15 hours or so…
anyways long story short the disk space used this month will bottom out at zero every 1st of the month…

1 Like

Yes, you are quite correct - shows 35.75TB*h now - pulled the trigger too quickly on that issue …