Disk Space Used This Month.... still wildly inaccurate.... maybe give it a week's delay for better accuracy

I know this is commonly repeated topic and that it’s often said that this is suppose to be somewhat accurate, and i’m sure the numbers added up in total might represent the full month, but the graph is so ridiculous to look at that it’s basically useless information.

My node is now around the 8TB mark, my max ingress ever has been below 400gb pr day… meaning each day should have a max deviation of 5% - deletions for that day…

the flatline in the Disk Space Used This Month graph, was when the testdata satellite was down.
from May 15th to May 20th, during this time is clearly noticeable that the graph seems to be stable…
until uploads start up again… the it goes from 180 to 240tbhr… and then down to 70tbhr

i checked and i only recorded 800 deletions that day and a total 1800 over the two earlier days…

why does this have to be so inaccurate, is that because the satellites crash and then don’t relay data to the webdashboard… and if so, couldn’t there be a seperate stable system to keep track of such relative slow updated numbers that really aren’t that relevant expect for making sense of the data we get on our webdashboard…

or something… i duno what exactly the problem is, but ridiculous to look at… it’s all over the place…
i don’t really care if its not live updated… hell ill rather have a week delayed graph that was accurate instead of one i basically cannot use for anything other than filler.

anyways… i suppose i should get around to updated 1.4.2
but it’s been basically like this since i joined… so doubt that will change it.

does kinda look like there is a clear pattern to it… maybe the update time on it got changed, but its useless adjusting on it if it isn’t triggered / updated on the exact same time of day else it will have a deviation, when its gone through a full deviation cycle.

it seems like it has gotten much slower this month, or its satellite related… i duno the exacts behind it… if its uisng local data its the timer thats not set to update at the exact same time each day, and if it’s satellites it just needs to maybe be a bit behind and avg it out.