Disqualified node and continue online

Good morning.
I just got connected to check my node and I got the message (along with an email) that my node is disqualified.
On the dashboard I have the message:

And in the log it is working and it looks like this:

Also the traffic on my network has been maintained for all these days except for a 5 minute stop yesterday. Can someone give me information about the reason. Thank you.

It looks like you got disqualified from all the satellites except europe-west.
Can you send a full line from your log ?

1 Like

2020-07-24T10:37:59.647+0200 INFO piecestore upload started {“Piece ID”: “BQSMXTGM6PICS6IZJD5EO2MKRJDEITES75M3PITQO6DW2NGJXJZQ”, “Satellite ID”: “12L9ZFwhzVpuEKMUNUqkaTLGzwY9G24tbiigLiXpmZWKwmcNDDs”, “Action”: “PUT”, “Available Space”: 2632804768384}

2020-07-24T10:37:59.659+0200 INFO piecestore upload canceled {“Piece ID”: “OYIDD523IGCDBSEAU6XYG4UARCXPTVPBDY4DZIITTGUF2HPVMPYA”, “Satellite ID”: “1wFTAgs9DP5RSnCqKV1eLf6N9wtk4EAtmN5DpSxcs8EjT69tGE”, “Action”: “PUT_REPAIR”}

Also been available all the time

that’s strange, the first line makes sense it’s from europe-west, the one satellite you haven’t been disqualified on.
However I don’t understand why you still get traffic from saltlake (second line) as it says you have been disqualified on that satellite.
Maybe someone who knows more than me has the answer.

Disqualification for downtime isn’t active yet so that means that you somehow lost a piece (bad hard drive).

1 Like

I found this:

2020-07-24T10:20:16.943+0200 ERROR piecestore:cache error getting current space used calculation: {“error”: “context canceled; context canceled; context canceled; context canceled; context canceled; context canceled”, “errorVerbose”: “group:\n— context canceled\n— context canceled\n— context canceled\n— context canceled\n— context canceled\n— context canceled”}

2020-07-24T10:20:16.957+0200 FATAL Unrecoverable error {“error”: “debug: http: Server closed”, “errorVerbose”: “debug: http: Server closed\n\tstorj.io/private/debug.(*Server).Run.func2:108\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57”}

however this is from a moment ago and because the service stops.

that doesn’t look related to the disqualification

1 Like

Disqualification is permanent. You would have to start over. You should check your log for download failed and GET_AUDIT together to investigate why your node failed audits.

1 Like

We would like to take a deeper look into this. Could you create a support ticket and provide your storage node ID and any available logs. Or, you can DM me the information and I’ll create an internal ticket.

Thanks