Disqualified question

Did your node experience abrupt restart, power outage ? Can you check if the data is accessible i.e. permission issues?

This is what gets you disqualified,

Never mind. Checking the logs and timestamps, this error was after the disqualification from 2 satelites. Since then, the audit score on the remaining satelites is back up to 99.9999+ %. No issues.

Did your node experience abrupt restart, power outage ? Can you check if the data is accessible i.e. permission issues?

Nothing recently apart from a hung docker instance. I still suspect this as the cause, but cannot prove as the logs are gone, because the docker instance had to be removed and re-created. (It could not be restarted as for some reason it was “marked for deletion” by docker.)

Disqualification happened on 2020.10.05 ~02:00 GMT and the first logs in the container are from 2020.10.06 ~07:00 GMT since the restart. Roughly ~5 hours after the disqualification from the 2 satelites (which happened ~1 hour apart). I am not happy about this, but understand that nothing can be done. I am happy that I restarted the node before th other satelites would have disqualified it as well and will happily run it with the remaining satelites.

Slightly related: will the stored pieces from the disqualified satelites be removed automatically?