My ISP started blocking port 80 and I went to my DNS record and set it for “Port Redirect 80”, so I can use the port for things I need to do, separate from storj. I did not expect setting that option would erase the “A” Record. So beware of that setting. I guess I will have to get a 2nd domain just for that.
I realized the problem today when checking the dashboard, shutdown the node and implemented a temporarily fix, set the contact address to my IP Address for now while I wait for the DNS Record update through the internet.
It was offline from the following days 9, 10, 11, (12-online now). The data is all good and healthy. So wondering on what the fallout from this be. Thanks.