Docker Image on Ubuntu 22.04

Been getting some issues setting up my node on Ubuntu server. I have followed all steps up till the docker image installation. I have reached this point and I dont know what to put in the “” and “”" when running the following command:

docker run --rm -e SETUP=“true”
–user $(id -u):$(id -g)
–mount type=bind,source=“”,destination=/app/identity
–mount type=bind,source=“”,destination=/app/config
–name storagenode storjlabs/storagenode:latest

and can i change the address parameter in the command below with a subdoamin I have that utilizes a tunnel

docker run -d --restart unless-stopped --stop-timeout 300
-p 28967:28967/tcp
-p 28967:28967/udp
-p 127.0.0.1:14002:14002
-e WALLET=“0xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX”
-e EMAIL="user@example.com"
-e ADDRESS=“domain.ddns.net:28967
-e STORAGE=“2TB”
–user $(id -u):$(id -g)
–mount type=bind,source=“”,destination=/app/identity
–mount type=bind,source=“”,destination=/app/config
–name storagenode storjlabs/storagenode:latest

Hello @dantelogan,
Welcome to the forum!

You need to put there paths where do you have an identity folder and data location, for example:

--mount type=bind,source="/mnt/my-disk/storagenode/identity",destination=/app/identity \
--mount type=bind,source="/mnt/my-disk/storagenode",destination=/app/config \

See also How do I setup static mount via /etc/fstab for Linux? - Storj Node Operator Docs

would this be in reference to the fstab mount that i would have created? for example when creating my fstab mount i named it mnt/storjnode, would that replace the my-disk in your reply?

yes, it’s just an example. You can name it as would you like
Just make sure both identity and data folders are there.
Yes, of course, you can store the identity in a different location, but we suggest to keep it with its data, because the identity without data is useless and also data without its identity is useless too.