Double payouts are not enough!

so because of the double payout you got 20-30$ extra, then really less than 10% of that would be 2$ avg, and less than 5% for your full monthly earnings.

not saying 2$ doesn’t matter, it obviously does you are are like the US army and has to pay 2$ extra per button on soldiers shirts, or is china and need to pay 0.01$ extra per kg of rice.
sure for some new nodes or nodes with barely break even 2$ might make it or break it…

but then shouldn’t they be happy that they actually got doubled their payout, rather than be mad that they are 2$ short, because of what in my view was caused by neglect.
it was very clear in their logs from day one when their node had problems…

ofc it’s not easy to detect without proper monitoring of the storagenode.

which is why i have made a feature request inspired by this particular orders.db issue that many didn’t discover because the dashboard doesn’t tell us if there are error in our logs.

i know it’s not as popular an idea, as a few others, but imo it does serve as a big life improvement for SNO’s, and i’m sure it will save many nodes, if it gets implemented.
Fight for democracy … Vote :smiley:

Thanks for sharing, this suggestion is good.

You showed a random screen shot of usage…You actually expect us to believe this is only used by storj…cmon. If it was a scam why are you still running 15 nodes for storj…

2 Likes

I think he is just extremely sarcastic without marking it as such

do you know why?
because i had strong believe this will be proper project, but day by day im loosing faith in this,
and i have really old nodes like 12-17months, so i have to delete it now?
and that picture is from computer which is dedicated only to storj, not any random picture…

Its an random screenshot. There is nothing to go with it showing what this machine is actually doing, probably a seedbox for torrents…

1 Like

you re really funny…

im with storj for more than four years, mr seedbox…

Let me remind you of something, yet your still here.

Should I post some more?

Just also like to add no one really cares about how long you claim to be with storj cause its really not a flex. Its about experience you have none.

4 Likes

Such a pleasant character

1 Like

there, there now guys… there is enough idiots in the world, no need to act like them… :smiley:

even if i do kinda agree with deathlessdd point, tho i do see it a bit as rubbing salt in the wound…
i have been known to do so, but i try not to take any pleasure in it…

it can be really difficult tho lol

1 Like

wow some people should just get removed from a forum and certainly lose their status of “SNO angels” because there was nothing “angelic” about that post…

8 Likes

just mute/igno him and move on :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What’s wrong with you? and something has an angel status… Hopefully you will be banned. Ever heard of respect?

it’s still a public forum so it’s unacceptable.

3 Likes

While I completely agree, lets stick with attacking the argument and not the person.

@mirnyyy, it is actually extremely rare in this community for peoples arguments to get dismissed. From my experience nearly everyone here is extremely helpful and tries to make this thing work for everyone. The only exception I have ever seen is when people seem to only want to complain for the sake of complaining or stirring up stuff. If you want to get the value out of this community that all others seem to get, I suggest a change in attitude. Don’t start out by placing blame, but present your case, provide details to support it and leave out the anger. I’m going to be charitable and ignore your last post and assume you were just having a bad day. You’d be surprised how welcoming this community can be when you make just a little bit of effort to be a constructive part of it.

10 Likes

Reminder from the Admin Team:
Storj is committed to providing a community in which everyone is respected, welcome, included, and belongs

• The community exists as a place where we help each other and enjoy great conversations.
  • In order for that to happen, there is a Code of Conduct
  • To help clarify etiquette, we are posting an excerpt from our guidelines below
3 Likes

Always Be Civil

Nothing sabotages a healthy conversation like rudeness:

• Be civil. Don’t post anything that a reasonable person would consider offensive, abusive, or hate speech.
  • Keep it clean. Don’t post anything obscene or sexually explicit.
  • Respect each other. Don’t harass or grief anyone, impersonate people, or expose their private information.
  • Respect our forum. Don’t post spam or otherwise vandalize the forum.

These are not concrete terms with precise definitions — avoid even the appearance of any of these things. If you’re unsure, ask yourself how you would feel if your post was featured on the front page of the New York Times.

This is a public forum, and search engines index these discussions. Keep the language, links, and images safe for family and friends.

3 Likes

yeah, i had a very bad day, ill take the rest…

1 Like

I don’t really understand why @SGC s post was hidden, unless there’s a guideline against philosophical debates on the forum.
I found it pretty diplomatic especially compared to the rest of the conversation.
Anyways that’s my 50 cents, obviously moderating a forum is a hard job.

1 Like

Posts can be flagged by anyone, and wouldn’t reappear until unflagged by a mod.

1 Like