Earnings calculator (Update 2024-04-14: v13.4.0 - Additional info on uncollected garbage and unpaid data - Detailed earnings info and health status of your node, including vetting progress)

I’m really happy to be able to share this update with you all. It took quite a bit of work to get this all added, but here it is. The earnings calculator was always meant to be used as a way to verify that payout is done correctly as well as to provide insights that aren’t exposed by official tools. This milestone version v10.0.0 expands significantly on both!
With the current postponed payouts due to high transaction costs it has become really important to show which payouts have been postponed and how much you have collected over time. This information has now been added. While working on this I decided to add a lot more. The earnings calculator always showed expected earnings based on the nodes own book keeping. I’ve now added the payout information reported back from satellites, which made it possible to calculate and display the difference between expected payout and actual payout. The payout overview now includes detailed information about all payouts, both paid out and postponed. As well as totals. For reference there is now also a link to the transaction on etherscan if the payout has taken place.

Please note that because stefan-benten was shut down before satellites started reporting back paid out amounts, it looks like all payouts for that satellite were postponed. This only impacts reports from months prior to 2020-10 and a warning has been included when looking at the effected months.

This update required significant code changes and despite thorough testing it’s always possible that something slipped through the cracks. Please let me know if you encounter any issues!

Changelog

v10.0.0 - Detailed payout information

• Requires storagenode version v1.22.2 or higher
  • Added amounts of actual payouts
  • Added difference between calculated payout and actual payout (helps to identify possible payout issues)
  • Added postponed payout information
  • Added transaction link
  • Several tweaks and additional information related to the above
10 Likes