Error: certificates peer error: authorization already claimed:

(sls BEGIN $env:AppData\Storj\Identity\storejnode\ca.cert").count
PS C:\users\username\appdata\roaming\storj\identity\storejnode> ./identity.exe authorize storejnode ****@gmail.com:15zYbuSkN4HAHxczdMXuh4CrzrrFUrpQwjoxhgwcPTs8aN1XLtVoim3u37jqBggPZqXjaquy4csUoqkgtKugs6MH3dUCPi
Error: certificates peer error: authorization already claimed:
Can someone please help me? I am stuck. I have been offline for over an hour. When I received a count of 1, I ran the authorize command again and got the error Error: certificates peer error: authorization already claimed:

Hello @abaig60156 ,
Welcome to the forum!

This is mean that this authorization code already used and you need a new one. Please, request it and try again.

1 Like

Error: certificates peer error: authorization not found: userID: email:*****@gmail.com

./identity.exe create storejnode
Generating key with a minimum a difficulty of 36…
Generated 249892040 keys; best difficulty so far: 36
Found a key with difficulty 36!
Unsigned identity is located in “C:\Users\saaytech\AppData\Roaming\Storj\Identity\storejnode”

Please, request an authorization token and authorize your identity. When you copy the token, copy it at whole (or use a Copy button on the site) and paste it to the command as a last argument.
Since you generated identity with name storejnode, you need to continue use this name in the authorization command instead of storagenode.

i did sir. see my comment with the command. ill try the suggestion on copying the token and let you know

https://documentation.storj.io/dependencies/identity#authorize-the-identity
You need to place the authorization token instead of <email:characterstring> and storejnode instead of storagenode (because you named it this way) in the guide, i.e.

./identity.exe authorize storejnode your.email@email.tld:12gdfj48jfwlmsdjigoiermglkrjpohdsfpogip5oykmg5Rrmk......

I have nearby the same error - how to get a new authorization token for the already registered email?

The same way you got the first one

2 Likes