Error Installing Storj Node Windows 10 Gui

I’m trying to install the Storj Node Operator GUI on Windows 10, but am encountering the below issue. I’ve tried deleting the program files and reinstalling, but that didn’t work. I went through the documentation step by step to install identity, authorize it, confirm it (both commands), and to port forward. Not sure what the problem is since this error isn’t super descriptive. Any ideas?
storj_issue

Please, give me 20 last lines from the log:

I was unable to get logs via the link’s instructions, however I did find a txt file called storagenode that had 1 log in it.

Log: 2021-02-03T09:17:15.503-0800 FATAL Unrecoverable error {“error”: “mkdir Z:: The system cannot find the path specified.; mkdir Z:: The system cannot find the path specified.; mkdir Z:: The system cannot find the path specified.; mkdir Z:: The system cannot find the path specified.”, “errorVerbose”: “group:\n— mkdir Z:: The system cannot find the path specified.\n— mkdir Z:: The system cannot find the path specified.\n— mkdir Z:: The system cannot find the path specified.\n— mkdir Z:: The system cannot find the path specified.”}

I’m trying to use a mapped drive for this (running a nas). The drive is perfectly accessible from Windows (no account/authorization required), not sure why it says it can’t connect.

Thank you for your help

Samba (SMB), NFS, an other network shares are not supported for running a storage node. The only supported network protocol is iSCSI, although directly connected storage will give you the best results.

2 Likes