Error occurred while signing certificate: rpc error

@Dylan is 0.21.3 still the latest version?

Nevermind same error on version 0.22.2…

When try

FATAL Unrecoverable error {“error”: “error occurred while signing certificate: rpc error: code = Internal desc = certificates peer error: error claiming authorization\n(identity files were still generated and saved, if you try again existing files will be loaded)”, “errorVerbose”: “error occurred while signing certificate: rpc error: code = Internal desc = certificates peer error: error claiming authorization\n(identity files were still generated and saved, if you try again existing files will be loaded)\n\tmain.cmdAuthorize:212\n\tstorj.io/storj/pkg/process.cleanup.func1.2:275\n\tstorj.io/storj/pkg/process.cleanup.func1:293\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).execute:762\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).ExecuteC:852\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).Execute:800\n\tstorj.io/storj/pkg/process.Exec:74\n\tmain.main:83\n\truntime.main:203”}

Hello @Vadim,
Welcome to the forum!

Seems your token already claimed. Please, check your identity folder, perhaps it’s already signed.
For Linux

ls -l ~/.local/share/storj/identity/storagenode

For Windows PowerShell:

ls $env:AppData/Storj/Identity/storagenode

Hello.
I am not used it before. there is only 4 files, ca sert and key and indentitysert and key

Please, try to synchronize your system clock with an internet.

Thank you.
It Worked. I instaled NetTime to pc also.

@Alexey I just want to learn some more here.
What made you understand that vadims computer time was out of sync?

@John.A One of the Dev’s mentioned that some of the errors on the satellite side were “claim timestamp is outside of max delay window”, so as one troubleshooting option we think it could be is that the user’s computer’s clock is wrong

1 Like