Error: "order: proto: pb.OrderLimit: illegal tag 0 (wire type 0)

ERROR orders listing orders {“error”: “order: proto: pb.OrderLimit: illegal tag 0 (wire type 0)”, “errorVerbose”: “order: proto: pb.OrderLimit: illegal tag 0 (wire type 0)\n\\n\*FileStore).ListUnsentBySatellite.func1:238\n\tpath/filepath.walk:360\n\tpath/filepath.walk:384\n\tpath/filepath.Walk:406\n\*FileStore).ListUnsentBySatellite:196\n\*Service).sendOrdersFromFileStore:398\n\*Service).SendOrders:192\n\*Service).Run.func1:139\n\*Cycle).Run:152\n\*Cycle).Start.func1:71\n\*Group).Go.func1:57”}

To resolve it I removed the oldest order files. I wanted you to have a look at it @moby as this is different than unexpected EOF.

Sorry, I haven’t been on top of my mentions on the forum. Fortunately, we just merged a new orders file format which should be resilient to these types of issues, and still allow us to pull all “good” orders out of the file even if some are corrupted. It should show up in v1.15.