Error popup on storagenode log

anyone can explain this?got this error on log…

2022-03-16T17:51:24.395+0800 ERROR piecestore download failed {“Piece ID”: “MHKDZA7RWQYZXLQOEKXAQADMHZPFWLQA4TWMGX4KAOTPDPNCKXCA”, “Satellite ID”: “12EayRS2V1kEsWESU9QMRseFhdxYxKicsiFmxrsLZHeLUtdps3S”, “Action”: “GET”, “error”: “drpc: remote closed the stream”, “errorVerbose”: “drpc: remote closed the stream\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcstream.(*Stream).HandlePacket:202\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcmanager.(*Manager).manageReader:211”}

That’s quite common for long-tail cancellation. Once the uplink has downloaded necessary amount of data, it will close connections to the storage nodes. Alternatively, sometimes the connection drops between the storagenode and the uplink. Either way connection closing and disconnecting is to be expected.

The logging level doesn’t look quite right though. I’ll take a look whether it can be properly classified as “INFO” and adjust the message to be clearer.

4 Likes

thanks for your respon…looking forward an improvement

@Egon today i still got that error on my log…

@RJGSpace you’ll probably continue to get it until the logging level is changed in the code and a new build of the node software is propagated to your node.

1 Like

oh…ok…if that i understand…tq for respon…