Error with bandwidthdb

May 22 05:25:13 ubuntu22 storagenode[1030493]: 2023-05-22T05:25:13.932+0200 ERROR piecestore failed to add bandwidth usage {“process”: “storagenode”, “error”: “bandwidthdb: database disk image is malformed”, “errorVerbose”: “bandwidthdb: database disk image is malformed\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*bandwidthDB).getSummary:171\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*bandwidthDB).Summary:113\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.(*bandwidthDB).Add:52\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/piecestore.(*Endpoint).beginSaveOrder.func1:855\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/piecestore.(*Endpoint).Download.func7:766\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/piecestore.(*Endpoint).Download:783\n\tstorj.io/common/pb.DRPCPiecestoreDescription.Method.func2:251\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcmux.(*Mux).HandleRPC:33\n\tstorj.io/common/rpc/rpctracing.(*Handler).HandleRPC:61\n\tstorj.io/common/experiment.(*Handler).HandleRPC:42\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcserver.(*Server).handleRPC:124\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcserver.(*Server).ServeOne:66\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcserver.(*Server).Serve.func2:114\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcctx.(*Tracker).track:35”}

How to fix this?

2 Likes

Thanks I fixed the bandwidth.db
But the node has been disqualified
Should I create a new node?

Disqualification is permanent so yes you need to create a new node. You will need a new identity and authorization code.

1 Like

Are you sure it’s disqualified and not just suspended? Many people seem to get confused between the two.

3 Likes

Your node has been disqualified on 12L9ZFwhzVpuEKMUNUqkaTLGzwY9G24tbiigLiXpmZWKwmcNDDs. If you have any questions regarding this please check our Node Operators thread on Storj forum.
Above was showed on dashboard
But Current Month Earnings is still increase

Based on your error it’s EU1 which has disqualified your node - Satellite info (Address, ID, Blobs folder, Hex). If that’s the only satellite your node is disqualified on then the other satellites can still use your node and you can earn from them.

Only you can tell if it’s worth running with just the remaining satellites. If you do continue then it would be worth deleting the related blobs folder for the EU1 satellite to reuse that space.

2 Likes

I would suggest to find a reason for disqualification to do not have the same for other satellites: