Europe West just went flat for the past 24h or so

Europe West just went flat for the past 24h or so.
Could it be the same issue Europe North had?

1 Like

What is your node version?

Do not see any flatline

The same, no flatline

Oh, found it

Running Version 1.14.7

same here… tho one cannot really trust that graph, as it’s computed by the satellites and thus is only generally correct the total and the avg is right… but the bumps and inconsistency is defined by satellite computation latency which is why it’s in the past have been all over the place…

so it doesn’t mean the satellite isn’t working, nor that you are not getting data nor that it’s not being stored, tracked and saved… it only means the satellite hasn’t completed / transmitted it’s computation for that graph…

or that’s how i have understood it, after complaining about how inaccurate it was for ages…
i also seem to remember that at one point one of the satellites… maybe saltlake if memory serves was like 3-4months+ behind on it’s computation of this, which was rectified…and payed out even if a bit late… maybe this is something similar

i duno, just gut shot guessing here… from what little i do understand about how it works.

1 Like

It should report value later today

3 Likes

whats the ID for Europe West
caught this in my log which seems a bit out of place… so i was wondering if this is due to europe west being overloaded, but i was unable to find europe wests id… and i really haven’t written them down.

searched for satellite id on forum.storj.io, support.storj.io and documentation.storj.io
so i’m not really sure how i’m suppose to figure out what is what from the logs, i know i’ve seen a list somewhere… and i know it’s in some kinda of code where one can convert the satellite id into something readable…

anyone know where i can find a list of the satellite id or how to read them.

2020-10-18T19:27:24.827Z ERROR piecestore download failed {“Piece ID”: “CDCRLZ6VOI2TQCAZMTY7PGO4R57AXM5NHJECPHYO2U5XK6R5RUIA”, “Satellite ID”: “12rfG3sh9NCWiX3ivPjq2HtdLmbqCrvHVEzJubnzFzosMuawymB”, “Action”: “GET”, “error”: “tls: use of closed connection”, “errorVerbose”: “tls: use of closed connection\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcstream.(*Stream).pollWrite:224\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcwire.SplitN:29\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcstream.(*Stream).RawWrite:272\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcstream.(*Stream).MsgSend:318\n\tstorj.io/common/pb.(*drpcPiecestoreDownloadStream).Send:1089\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/piecestore.(*Endpoint).Download.func5.1:579\n\tstorj.io/common/rpc/rpctimeout.Run.func1:22”}

2 Likes

uhhh fancy… i should have figured that out… didn’t know they were buttons
thx doesn’t seem related either… maybe it’s just all my node migration bs that is still causing me troubles.

2 Likes

after 20 hours nothing new. it’s still 0 for saturday and sunday

Immagine 2020-10-18 230043

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Saltlake is failing to report disk space again

2 posts were split to a new topic: Why audit percentages is dropped?