Hello @shapeyourbiz ,
Welcome to the forum!
Then maybe they should update their cloud servers to renew their root certificates.
What cloud servers they have used?
curl -v https://gateway.us1.storjshare.io/
* Trying 220.127.116.11:443...
* TCP_NODELAY set
* Connected to gateway.us1.storjshare.io (18.104.22.168) port 443 (#0)
* ALPN, offering h2
* ALPN, offering http/1.1
* successfully set certificate verify locations:
* CAfile: /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt
* TLSv1.3 (OUT), TLS handshake, Client hello (1):
* TLSv1.3 (IN), TLS handshake, Server hello (2):
* TLSv1.3 (IN), TLS handshake, Encrypted Extensions (8):
* TLSv1.3 (IN), TLS handshake, Certificate (11):
* TLSv1.3 (IN), TLS handshake, CERT verify (15):
* TLSv1.3 (IN), TLS handshake, Finished (20):
* TLSv1.3 (OUT), TLS change cipher, Change cipher spec (1):
* TLSv1.3 (OUT), TLS handshake, Finished (20):
* SSL connection using TLSv1.3 / TLS_AES_128_GCM_SHA256
* ALPN, server accepted to use h2
* Server certificate:
* subject: CN=gateway.storjshare.io
* start date: Dec 3 18:41:46 2021 GMT
* expire date: Mar 3 18:41:45 2022 GMT
* subjectAltName: host "gateway.us1.storjshare.io" matched cert's "gateway.us1.storjshare.io"
* issuer: C=US; O=Let's Encrypt; CN=R3
* SSL certificate verify ok.