FATAL Error HELP please

I am trying to install another node and now when i run the DASHBOARD i am getting this error:

How do i fix? - Please and thank you

Did you create a new identity for the second node?

I did but had to stop the docker as one of the paramaotors were wrong and had to change it did a docker RM storagenode and then when i went to re-run it now errors out

But does the first node work?

yes but smaller storage size

Well, the error is saying the folder doesn’t exist at that location. So, either you are pointing to the wrong location, the location doesn’t exist so you need to create an identity, or your permissioms are wrong.

I would check if the folder is there and if it contains the right files. If not, you should create the identity.

If it’s same machine you have your identity for node1 in /mnt/disk1/storagenode/identity/ then put it (new identity files) for your second node in /mnt/disk2/storagenode/identity/
and use --mount type=bind,source="/mnt/disk1/storagenode/identity",destination=/app/identity for 1st and --mount type=bind,source="/mnt/disk2/storagenode/identity",destination=/app/identity for 2nd node.

If you use docker remember to give names --name storagenode1 and --name storagenode2.

Not sure whats going on but it said there was NO identity then there is one… Tearing my hair out.

This is what I am entering. Can someone PLEASE tell me what i am doing wrong?
Also I need to be able to access the dashboard from OUTSIDE the network how do i make sure I can do this?

docker run -d --restart unless-stopped --stop-timeout 300
-p 28969:28967/tcp
-p 28969:28967/udp
-p 14003:14003
-e WALLET=“XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX”
-e EMAIL=“XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX”
-e ADDRESS=“sXXXXXXXXXXXXXX:28969”
-e STORAGE=“35TB”
–user $(id -u):$(id -g)
–mount type=bind,source=“/opt/storj/identity”,destination=/app/identity
–mount type=bind,source=“/opt/storj/storage”,destination=/app/config
–name storagenode storjlabs/storagenode:latest

On your first screenshot you are executing a ls command inside the path ~/.local/share/storj/identity/storagenode, but you use the path /opt/storj/identity in your docker run command.
You need to check the identity in the /opt/storj/identity path:

ls -l /opt/storj/identity

And likely it will be empty or inaccessible. If it is empty, you need to copy identity files there:

cp ~/.local/share/storj/identity/storagenode/* /opt/storj/identity/