FATAL Unrecoverable error {“error”: “CreateFile

After update i get some specific error on 1 node what it mean?
after that node terning off itself. it is second time for last 2-3 days

2020-06-10T00:03:52.217+0300 FATAL Unrecoverable error {“error”: “CreateFile h:\blobs\v4weeab67sbgvnbwd5z7tweqsqqun7qox2agpbxy44mqqaaaaaaa\z6/hqtxm3fimqppsyv26kpngd7al74yjhwp4mysdjcmfuc6zhwzaa.sj1: The system cannot find the file specified.”}

after start works fine.

2 Likes

Do you have this path?
If not, then something could be wrong either with access rights or with a disk itself.
In case of Windows I would like to recommend to remove the OWNER-CREATOR from the permissions and apply full write rights to the SYSTEM and make it owner of all folders and files recursively.

Or do only the last, it should be enough. But if you will create something there, it will have you as an owner and SYSTEM could not have an access to there.

All other downloads are ok.
It is second time i have this error and directory is existing on boath paths
There is 300+ gb free space
After start in boath cases downloading ok.
It it posible because of high load it not made directory in reasonable time?

I would like to recommend to check this disk for errors and maybe check the cable and power supply.

found additional information

2020-06-11T03:56:12.993+0300 ERROR piecestore:cache error getting current space used calculation: {“error”: “CreateFile h:\blobs\v4weeab67sbgvnbwd5z7tweqsqqun7qox2agpbxy44mqqaaaaaaa\6q/uyzzwobl3rzewr5fgcih7tsz37lvutpqvha3ikexz7ppyetgea.sj1: The system cannot find the file specified.”}

2020-06-11T03:56:13.129+0300 FATAL Unrecoverable error {“error”: “CreateFile h:\blobs\v4weeab67sbgvnbwd5z7tweqsqqun7qox2agpbxy44mqqaaaaaaa\6q/uyzzwobl3rzewr5fgcih7tsz37lvutpqvha3ikexz7ppyetgea.sj1: The system cannot find the file specified.”}

this error go one after other

1 Like

Try chkdsk on the drive to see if has issues.

I have the same problem on one of my nodes since the last update.
First "ERROR piecestore:cache error getting current space used calculation: … The system cannot find the file specified "
then
“FATAL Unrecoverable error … The system cannot find the file specified”
then the service stops and I get a mail from uptimerobot, that the node is offline.
SMART values looks good, chkdsk looks good too (for me).
HDD connected with SATA, OS WinSRV 2019 Datacenter

It’s a bug in v1.6.3.