Feb. 8 Update on SNO Payouts and High Ethereum Gas Prices

It’s answered hundreds times.
Ok, I’ll point again:

Not all customers pay in USD, many paying in STORJ, because they will have a discount of 10%.

We independent on blockchain, yes. We uses token to be independent on fluctuations of the main token of the blockchain.

As I said many times to you and @tp19 in all other threads where you suggesting to switch a blockchain - it’s not easy. It requires development time (months), and years for migration. And this is even to not include all legal issues.
ANY new blockchain will have their uncovered bugs and glitches, we do not want to discover them. The more mature network is much more preferable, the ETH already have several solutions to lower fee - L2, ETH 2.0, batches and many more.
We implemented usage of L2, the zkSync in particular. It should help to mitigate a high fee issue.
I’m sure all other would be explored too and you may have an ability to add more supported features later.

Please, try to use search Search results for 'switch blockchain' - Storj Community Forum (official) it was answered many times. If you do not like the answer, I do not have other, sorry.
I do not understand, why you ask it over and over even if you have an answer and why you are ignore the solution which allows you to receive payout now?

1 Like