First node up and would like to ask for some informations

Going strong here. Today I surpassed a total of 1gb Traffic Egress. Also 56 Audits on all satelites so far. I might do some excel to see how many on what satellite - or is there another script for that?

Also 90GB space are used, there is still plenty free space. Only gave it 10 TB for now, but I have far more that I could allocate.

My first 5 cents are earned, with an holdback of course :slight_smile:

2 Likes

it takes time, as veeting will over you will get moredata. Veeting is 100 audits on each satellite individualy.
Profitable usualy start tu be after some months and held ammount part go down payout go up.

I understood that thanks again though!

I am seeing this as a proof of concept. I tried Sia prior and it was a nightmare to offer space.
My machines run anyway and the space is there too (also the connection is), so why not use it? If it helps to the project (and pays me 1 cent) I saved 1 cent, the cost would be there anyway.

I just thought I might update - and I may continue do to it in the futur. If someone is in the same situation he might find help and/or useful information in this thread :slight_smile:

i ran 25 windows GUI nodes, so any question, just ask
i made every HDD is 1 node, if 1 die other will survive.
I have 4 desctop PCs for nodes.

Hey Vadim, what cpu’s are in your machines? Low power parts?

I use very different, i have 1x I5, 1x Xeon, 1x i3 and 1x pentum G4000 series

All modern CPU make stepdown when no load and consum low power. all my 25 Nodes are Below 320W consumption, each PC is 5-8 Nodes

Ye i know all about CPU’s was just curious about specific models you use. What is your vetting procedure? Itll take a long time with that many nodes. I know that you have 2 isp’s but still. did you start them at the same time?