First try to create an storage but have an issue

hello,
iam trying to install storj on my pc and i got an issue
here are my log, maybe some have an solution

ERROR contact:service ping satellite failed {"Satellite ID": "121RTSDpyNZVcEU84Ticf2L1ntiuUimbWgfATz21tuvgk3vzoA6", "attempts": 10, "error": "ping satellite error: failed to dial storage node (ID: 12VRwDPdFrrHVxriuc5nVZrLZQ3PpHjUXJW7dBVQcwBqBa3vqkK) at address dargon.ddns.net:28967: rpc: tls peer certificate verification error: not signed by any CA in the whitelist: CA cert", "errorVerbose": "ping satellite error: failed to dial storage node (ID: 12VRwDPdFrrHVxriuc5nVZrLZQ3PpHjUXJW7dBVQcwBqBa3vqkK) at address dargon.ddns.net:28967: rpc: tls peer certificate verification error: not signed by any CA in the whitelist: CA cert\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/contact.(*Service).pingSatelliteOnce:141\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/contact.(*Service).pingSatellite:95\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/contact.(*Chore).updateCycles.func1:87\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Run:92\n\tstorj.io/common/sync2.(*Cycle).Start.func1:71\n\tgolang.org/x/sync/errgroup.(*Group).Go.func1:57"}

Check your certs. Are they on the right location?

1 Like

ya i checked it, but i got the issue.
i have to re authorize the files…and now it works! :smiley:

1 Like

You shouldn’t duplicate your issues.

1 Like

When you made indentity did you signed it with code from storj? Check you shold have 6 indentity files then

Check your certs. Are they on the right location?

Nice. Thank you for the hint, this solved “not signed by any CA in the whitelist” for me.

I had to change to correct path in “config.yaml”

# path to the private key for this identity
and
# path to the certificate chain for this identity

restart the service