Getting error in Link Sharing Run Command of incorrect template file path

I have setup the linksharing service but when I try to run it, I am getting error as below

{“error”: “unable to create handler: html/template: pattern matches no files: pkg\\linksharing\\web\\*.html”, “errorVerbose”: “unable to create handler: html/template: pattern matches no files: pkg\\linksharing\\web\\*.html\n\tgateway-mt/pkg/linksharing.New:83\n\tmain.cmdRun:143\n\tprivate/process.cleanup.func1.4:377\n\tprivate/process.cleanup.func1:395\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).execute:852\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).ExecuteC:960\n\tgithub.com/spf13/cobra.(*Command).Execute:897\n\tprivate/process.ExecWithCustomConfigAndLogger:92\n\tprivate/process.ExecWithCustomConfig:74\n\tprivate/process.Exec:64\n\tmain.main:212\n\truntime.main:250”}

I am not clear where exactly to copy the pkg/linksharing/web folder as on the server I just have an exe file of linksharing.

I guess it expects this folder to be in your GOPATH.

I am getting this error on server where only the executables are copied. There is no requirement of installing go. I want to know the server location for this template files.

Then please try to create the expected subfolders in the binary location and copy required files to there.

Somehow, this is not working… A proper solution will be appreciated.

It is working now…
Thanks…

2 Likes

What you have changed? Or just restarted the binary after copying required files?

I used a Fixed path of server instead of relative path… Same as we do for Satellite Web folders.

1 Like