Getting "piecestore could not get hash and order limit" errors

I am getting some of the following errors recently:

2020-02-03T22:45:07.227Z e[31mERRORe[0m piecestore could not get hash and order limit {"error":"v0pieceinfodb error: sql: no rows in result set", "errorVerbose": "v0pieceinfodb error: sql: no rows in result set\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/storagenodedb.*v0PieceInfoDB).Get:132\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/pieces.(*Store).GetV0PieceInfo:649\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/pieces.*Store).GetHashAndLimit:430\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/piecestore.(*Endpoint).doDownload:599\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/piecestore.*drpcEndpoint).Download:497\n\tstorj.io/common/pb.DRPCPiecestoreDescription.Method.func2:1074\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcserver.(*Server).doHandle:175\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcserver.(*Server).HandleRPC:153\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcserver.(*Server).ServeOne:114\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcserver.(*Server).Serve.func2:147\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcctx.(*Tracker).track:51"}

However I do not see an out of the ordinary impact on the success rate or satellite stats from the web UI. Should I be concerned?

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Piecestore: could not get hash and order limit