Got suspended, "errorVerbose": "untrusted: unable to get signee:

2021-11-30T22:55:34.410Z ERROR piecestore download failed {“Piece ID”: “BBKK2GHCNRA2ECBUA22TV5NPM5U2ADBUMXPB5CCJ3SD4NVPYE5QA”, “Satellite ID”: “12EayRS2V1kEsWESU9QMRseFhdxYxKicsiFmxrsLZHeLUtdps3S”, “Action”: “GET”, “error”: “untrusted: unable to get signee: trust: rpc: dial tcp: operation was canceled”, “errorVerbose”: “untrusted: unable to get signee: trust: rpc: dial tcp: operation was canceled\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/piecestore.(*Endpoint).VerifyOrderLimitSignature:140\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/piecestore.(*Endpoint).verifyOrderLimit:62\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/piecestore.(*Endpoint).Download:490\n\tstorj.io/common/pb.DRPCPiecestoreDescription.Method.func2:228\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcmux.(*Mux).HandleRPC:33\n\tstorj.io/common/rpc/rpctracing.(*Handler).HandleRPC:58\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcserver.(*Server).handleRPC:104\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcserver.(*Server).ServeOne:60\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcserver.(*Server).Serve.func2:97\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcctx.(*Tracker).track:52”}

can someone explain what does this error means?

Long tail cancelation. BTW you can get suspended / disqualified for GET_AUDIT and GET_REPAIR but not for GET.

2021-11-30T22:55:34.357Z ERROR piecestore download failed {“Piece ID”: “Y53CNSF4Z2NN6LSEYR5QOMCT6CHGV6NJRGFQI7LD3SR4SQYS7SBA”, “Satellite ID”: “12EayRS2V1kEsWESU9QMRseFhdxYxKicsiFmxrsLZHeLUtdps3S”, “Action”: “GET_AUDIT”, “error”: “untrusted: unable to get signee: trust: rpc: dial tcp: operation was canceled”, “errorVerbose”: “untrusted: unable to get signee: trust: rpc: dial tcp: operation was canceled\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/piecestore.(*Endpoint).VerifyOrderLimitSignature:140\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/piecestore.(*Endpoint).verifyOrderLimit:62\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/piecestore.(*Endpoint).Download:490\n\tstorj.io/common/pb.DRPCPiecestoreDescription.Method.func2:228\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcmux.(*Mux).HandleRPC:33\n\tstorj.io/common/rpc/rpctracing.(*Handler).HandleRPC:58\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcserver.(*Server).handleRPC:104\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcserver.(*Server).ServeOne:60\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcserver.(*Server).Serve.func2:97\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcctx.(*Tracker).track:52”}

2021-11-30T22:55:34.364Z ERROR piecestore download failed {“Piece ID”: “HSVX6CXS4EXIGL5WLBBLFWHRMW5ZD5FPZEOBXCU6GTRD4SLR6DOQ”, “Satellite ID”: “12EayRS2V1kEsWESU9QMRseFhdxYxKicsiFmxrsLZHeLUtdps3S”, “Action”: “GET_REPAIR”, “error”: “untrusted: unable to get signee: trust: rpc: dial tcp: operation was canceled”, “errorVerbose”: “untrusted: unable to get signee: trust: rpc: dial tcp: operation was canceled\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/piecestore.(*Endpoint).VerifyOrderLimitSignature:140\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/piecestore.(*Endpoint).verifyOrderLimit:62\n\tstorj.io/storj/storagenode/piecestore.(*Endpoint).Download:490\n\tstorj.io/common/pb.DRPCPiecestoreDescription.Method.func2:228\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcmux.(*Mux).HandleRPC:33\n\tstorj.io/common/rpc/rpctracing.(*Handler).HandleRPC:58\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcserver.(*Server).handleRPC:104\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcserver.(*Server).ServeOne:60\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcserver.(*Server).Serve.func2:97\n\tstorj.io/drpc/drpcctx.(*Tracker).track:52”}

same thing,
i suppose i was online on satelite, but my node didnt responed on any request, correct?

as i see, both GET_AUDIT and GET_REPAIR are ok now (on other satelites), so i suppose node will recover from its “Suspension” status (now it shows 50-60% Suspension)

Is your identity signed?

yes, this is definitely not the point of issue.