Graceful exit with satellite europe-north-1.tardigrade.io:7777 stuck at 0%

Hello,

I am exiting a few nodes and regarding europe-north-1.tardigrade.io:7777 satellite they are all at 0% completion. Some other satellites already completed but this one is at 0%. Exit operations started a couple of weeks ago, so I don’t understand what is wrong here?
Here are my settings, I tried to do some tuning:

graceful-exit.chore-interval: 1m0s
graceful-exit.min-bytes-per-second: 5.00 KB
graceful-exit.min-download-timeout: 0m30s
graceful-exit.num-concurrent-transfers: 100
graceful-exit.num-workers: 8

Regards

Hello @M27,
Welcome to the forum!

See

Since they are shutdown, you cannot call GE on them.

ok, but the held amount? Storj pay all held amount for all nodes over 16 mounth?

You should receive a full held amount from these satellites with the nearest payout, if your node would clear a Minimum Payout Threshold, otherwise it would be added to the undistributed amount and will wait until the undistributed amount would clear the threshold.

1 Like

Thank you @Alexey , I guess it explain my situation :+1: and that I should have payed more attention to Storj Labs emails!
I have two remaining questions however:

• was there a delete process of these satellites data?
  • everything ok with us1.storj.io:7777? Two of my exiting nodes are now stuck around 50% on this satellite.

Yes, it was deleted, as announced. It doesn’t matter anyway, If your node still has some data from these satellites, because you called a GE. You likely would delete this node anyway, so no special actions are needed for the exiting node.

No problems have been detected. But I would like to suggest to check your logs, does your node have issues with pieces transfers? Search for graceful or transfer and ERROR or failed.