Gracefull Exit problem after node disqualification

Hi guys,

My node got disqualified because of what I think are some problems with the motherboard I use, after 12-13 days of uptime it just loses the drive with the storagenode data on it and I have to power the pc down and disconnect and reconnect the drive. But since I am not always home the audit fell rapidly.
The problem I am facing now is I tried doing a gracefull exit but after a few minutes when checking with
"C:\Program Files\Storj\Storage Node\storagenode.exe" exit-status
it just tells me

"No graceful exit in progress."

before that I can see the sattelites with 0% completion.

The command I am running is
"C:\Program Files\Storj\Storage Node\storagenode.exe" exit-satellite --identity-dir "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Storj\Identity\storagenode" --config-dir "C:\Program Files\Storj\Storage Node" --log.output stderr

and put all the sattelites when asked which one to exit from.

satellite.stefan-benten.de:7777    118UWpMCHzs6CvSgWd9BfFVjw5K9pZbJjkfZJexMtSkmKxvvAW   19.4 GB
saltlake.tardigrade.io:7777        1wFTAgs9DP5RSnCqKV1eLf6N9wtk4EAtmN5DpSxcs8EjT69tGE   337.8 GB
asia-east-1.tardigrade.io:7777     121RTSDpyNZVcEU84Ticf2L1ntiuUimbWgfATz21tuvgk3vzoA6  93.2 GB
us-central-1.tardigrade.io:7777    12EayRS2V1kEsWESU9QMRseFhdxYxKicsiFmxrsLZHeLUtdps3S  99.2 GB
europe-west-1.tardigrade.io:7777   12L9ZFwhzVpuEKMUNUqkaTLGzwY9G24tbiigLiXpmZWKwmcNDDs  549.4 GB
europe-north-1.tardigrade.io:7777  12rfG3sh9NCWiX3ivPjq2HtdLmbqCrvHVEzJubnzFzosMuawymB  648.0 GB

Anyone has any ideas?

Thank you

how old is ur node?

you can run GE in nodes older than 6 months (per satellite)

Is there a way to check that?
I started my node when my invite was sent to me pretty much at the beginning of alpha

Your node should be in good standing for GE. Since you got DQed you can’t GE.

So you’re telling me that if I get DQed I lose everything?

Yes, your held amount will be used to pay for the repair of data stored on your node.

but the data is there.

In your opinion but it could be inaccessible during audits because of which your got DQed.