Held amount not OK

you got 0 egress recorded for October, that seems wrong no matter the state of the payout processing / estimates and what not… sorry that wasn’t clear from your earlier post.

i think we should have somebody run a diagnostic on your node…

forum looks pretty dead right now… might have to wait until tomorrow, @Alexey is in russia i believe so maybe he will be able to take a peak at it, else maybe @littleskunk… but i’m sure there are some storjlings around tomorrow… right now it’s daytime in the pacific or so… pretty dead here…
the quickest way to get it checked out is most likely to make a separate topic about it, there is this solution marking system, so that when people pose a problem it can get more attention and then be marked as solved … so posting the problem on this thread, tho very cohesive isn’t really working in your favor.

so yeah try making a new topic about the issue and i bet somebody will pick it up soon… if alexey or littleskunk are out for the night…

not sure it’s urgent tho… whatever damage that could happen has most likely happened, but i duno… just a very rough guestimate, so better to react i guess than leave it to simmer…
but there is a good chance it might not be picked up before tomorrow in…

on second thought tho it might be that orders error… you should go check this stuff

and if you are affected by this error then you might be able to follow the procedure on this thread…

i wasn’t affected by it, so didn’t really have to go through that, so can’t really help with that… and if you are affected, the damage is already done, but i believe it’s mentioned somewhere that one will need to fix the orders error for the node to operate correctly.

and in regard to compensation… i really don’t know… not sure if storj can do much about it really… but who knows… maybe just be happy that it was a few dollars then…

and hope for the best… anyways, best i can do for you…