Held amount not OK

America is having a great day today. I think a lot of them are out there.

1 Like

i’ve been smiling most of the day lol, thanks T dawg.

1 Like

This is can be related only to not sent orders for bandwidth usage in the orders/unsent folder. Have you checked it?
If you have a lot of unsent orders from October (or maybe September), then please, fix the issue to allow to sent orders at least for the last 48 hours:

thanks @Alexey for driving me to the right solution.
Cleared the unsent folder - not used enough to Linux CLI for better move back from my backup folder to the unsent hence must have lost few pending orders but no major issue (if hopefully this does not decrease my quality rating).
Keeping an eye on the logs from now on.

Any unsent and deleted/expired order = lost payout for it.
So, if you could delete only expired and broken, all other should be sent normally.

this remains a bit cryptic for me as quite new joiner here and I am not sin details yet, not getting all info shared on the forum.
My bad, in the end, is that during the month, the egress volume was displayed in the dashboard. Does that mean, despite not being sent (as I understand unsent order) volume was counted and displayed in dashboard? this for sure does not help 1. getting to know there is something wrong, hence longer to fix it = lesser service quality in the end and 2. lost revenue.
May you explain, the source data used for egress volume displayed in dashboard / in payout info page. Because despite being in same situation for first 7 days of November, my dashboard proudly displays a 17GB egress

The storagenode showing the estimated earnings until the payout will be done. When the payout is done (based on your sent orders), this information pushed back to nodes, after that the history payout will show only factual payout, not estimated.

Since your node doesn’t sent orders, the satellite cannot know what the actual (confirmed by both - nodes and customers) bandwidth usage, so if no orders - there is nothing to pay except storage usage.

If you have stuck unsent orders, they could prevent to send normal not corrupted orders (this is a bug, it’s hopefully fixed in the 1.16.x). Until then there is a workaround, described in the linked thread - you will manually remove expired orders (older than 48 hours) and then you should remove corrupted ones. To find a corrupted order there is only one way - move all unsent orders somewhere, then return by batches and restart the storagenode after the each batch to force it to send them immediately.
If orders are send, you will add another batch and restart and so on, until they stuck.
When they stuck, you will move half of batch to other folder and restart the storagenode. If that half is sent, then the broken order in the second half. You will move half of remained to the unsent folder and restart the storagenode, you will repeat until you found a broken order - you will remove it and continue sending orders by batches until they all will be sent or deleted.

1 Like

Hi @Alexey you should pin the above post as solution together with your former message. This gives great background to the actual situation. Kudos to you, good luck to developers to actually fix it in next release and glad to be part of the adventure!

1 Like