Help full suspensión in stefa-benten satellite

Hi!

I was checking one of my nodes dashboard today and found 2 problems:

1º is receiving like 8gb per day of data,and mostly of that data is repair data ¿is that normal? ¿maybe i have some short of problem in the HDD?

2ºall satellites have 100% in both suspension and audit,but the stefan-benten sattelite has 0% in both,can’t understand why

stefan-benten satelite is turned off forever. So no panic this is OK.
There is no minimum ammount of income data at all, this is not mining. So it can be no income data at all.

Yeah I know,but my first (3tb) was full within first month,and the other 2 nodes that I’ve installed are running that slow that just makes me thing somenthing is bad.

the 2º node I can understand why is running that slow,since is in the same network and devide than the 1º node,but the 3º node is in a completely separate location,with another IP block and all that…
at this rate seems like my nodes will take ages to become full stored.

by the way I just checked the node succes rates stats with this script and seems works perfect:

========== AUDIT ==============
Critically failed: 0
Critical Fail Rate: 0.000%
Recoverable failed: 0
Recoverable Fail Rate: 0.000%
Successful: 0
Success Rate: 0.000%
========== DOWNLOAD ===========
Failed: 0
Fail Rate: 0.000%
Canceled: 0
Cancel Rate: 0.000%
========== UPLOAD =============
Rejected: 0
Acceptance Rate: 0.000%
---------- accepted -----------
========== REPAIR DOWNLOAD ====
========== REPAIR UPLOAD ======
========== DELETE =============

¿there’s any way to know in wich point of vetting are my nodes?

run the script with sudo

If you use a sudo when you run the docker run, then you need to use the same for the script, because It shows zeros instead of counts. This could be either because of no access or you redirected logs to the file or uses a different name for the storagenode.
For a different name you should specify it as an argument for the script. For a redirected logs you should specify a path to it as an argument.

As already mentioned before - there is no predictable pattern for customers’ usage. They use the network when they want, so any traffic is normal.

oh hahahaha can’t belive didn’t find that report odd

yeah,now works fine,I’ll update the other post