Help set up my node using 15 usb 3.0 external hdds with Windows GUI

I think you meant SIA and Burst not XMR :slight_smile:

Haven’t really used XMR recently (apart from sending it from an exchange). But my last experience was downright horrible, wallet never syncing with network, absurd display errors in the wallet application etc etc…it was simply unusable back then. Then again, “back then”, Ethereums recommended client (forgot the name) also sucked a**

1 Like

I still run XMR mining but I suppose it depends on your pool and wallet (I use SupportXMR.com and Exodus and have not seen any problems.)

I found the problem. When i woke up this morning and i checked the browser tab dashboard it was offline again. The Storj node service was stopped. Its set on automatic. Its the second time i find it stopped. Its once in 24h. This time i started it manually and set at the recover tab in services to restart it after the first and second failure in 24h, and after the 3d time to leave it stopped. Still i dont know why it stops. Well see.

Please check your logs around service stop time (search for FATAL) and post the full error here between two lines with three backticks: ```

The log has 57mb and no “fatal” found in it on search. After 1h the service is offline again, so i went to win services to start it manually wondering why it didnt recover, or maybe it did for 2 times like i set it, but stopped when reached 3rd attempt.
Moreover now when i wanted to start it manually i get this new message that i never got in those previous few days when doing this…its simply not stable and i dont see why…

PowerShell

Get-Content -Tail 20 "C:\Program Files\Storj\Storage Node\storagenode.log"