How can i Get all downloaded for month or uploaded?

How can i calculate incom on base of uploaded data back to client. Where can i fint how many GB i UPloaded to client back?

If you click on the line of the bandwidth graph in the dashboard you can see how much GB have been uploaded/downloaded… If that is what you mean…

It show every day separetly, but would like to get together all upload or all download during month.

I am new at this myself, so I do not know if there is a better way.

You can get all that info using the payout calculator. Here:

Sorry I can’t get you a better answer…

I have windows, no docker. asny dhashboar api may be?

Is there somewhere dashboard api description at all?

You do not need Docker to use the calculator…
Read it more closely. I originally thought the same. That was a why I made a post simplifying it for Windows users. You will need to install python though, and a Ubuntu subsystem ( you can enable a subsystem in windows programs and features)

Message me If I should add something.

Step 1
Run this command in powershell and restart your computer. By running it you add a feature in windows that will allow you to run linux commands inside windows.
Source: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wsl/install-win10
Command: Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName Microsoft-Windows-Subsystem-Linux

Step 2
Install python and save this script as earnings.py

Python download here

Step 3
Run the command in the Ubuntu shell which you should have if you followed step 1.

command: sudo apt install sqlite3

Step 4

STOP YOUR NODE

Step 5

Run the script from the data folder (it’s better to copy it to a different place and run this script from there to avoid the database corruption with a parallel access)

python earnings.py

• either specify the path to the data folder as an argument:

python earnings.py /path/to/data

• or specify the path to the data folder and month:

python earnings.py /path/to/storj/data 2019-05

Step 6

Restart your node.

Then again, there may be a better way to view a total uploaded amount of GB…

you have a three options:

3 Likes

I found the way to calculate it.
Dashboard api give all neded information.
if you go to http://NodeIP:14002/api/satellite/SatelliteID you will get all needed information in json just need to consolidate it and will get needed data.
During process i found BUG in dashboard it show wrong information about used bandwidth.
when it transfer bytes to Gigabytes it use deviding to 1000000000
But it should use 1073741824 which is 1024(B)*1024(KB)*1024(MB)
I got Difference during the half of the month about 40GB in trafic
My software is .Net application

Sounds great! When I use the link I get this line, did you run into this? Thanks!

{"data":null,"error":"storagenode console web error: node ID error: invalid format: version and/or checksum bytes missing"}

you should put NodeIP is your node IP
and SateliteID put Satelite ID from satelite list List there are 4 satelites

1 Like

like this
http://192.168.88.240:14002/api/satellite/12EayRS2V1kEsWESU9QMRseFhdxYxKicsiFmxrsLZHeLUtdps3S

1 Like

Ok. Thanks. It works!

is there place where i can uplode my project and share it, there is source code and compiled EXE
All can use it to check data

github.com is a good place :slight_smile:

1 Like

I uploaded my project to Github.
It is for windows users.
You can get audit count of Satelites.
Can monitore how much upload ot download you have at all during the month, from this information can prognose some income.

1 Like

Thanks, Very helpful!

This is feature, not a bug. All measurement units are in the decimal units.
For binary units they would be Gibibytes

I got responce from Suport that Storj use all mesurements in Gigabyte(decimal) not Gigabyte(binary).
Also made changes in github code.
If someone have idea what to add, can add some features.