How can i Get all downloaded for month or uploaded?

There have been some overly complicated instructions for using the earnings calculator floating around in this topic. Some may stem from earlier version, others just from misconceptions about it only working for docker installs. The earnings calculator does not care how your node is installed, it only needs access to (a copy of) the bandwidth.db, storage_usage.db and piece_spaced_used.db files. Since it is a python script, you need python installed on your system, which is available for any common OS.

Some misconceptions:

• You need docker (As mentioned by @Vadim) : Not true, the calculator works just fine on windows nodes, just point to a folder with a recent copy of your bandwidth.db, storage_usage.db and piece_spaced_used.db files.
  • You need windows subsystem for linux (As mentioned by @Enzo) : I see no reason to use this roundabout way. Python is available for windows and when it’s installed these commands work just fine from Command Prompt or PowerShell.
  • You need to install SQLite3 (As mentioned by @Alexey) : Older versions used the SQLite3 binary, but since version 5.2.0 this script uses the Python SQLite3 package that has been included with Python since Python v2.5.

This is all you actually need to do:

• Install python for your OS
  • Stop your node
  • Copy bandwidth.db, storage_usage.db and piece_spaced_used.db to the same folder as where you placed the python script
  • Start your node again
  • Run the command: python earnings.py

I try to make things as easy to use as possible, if any of this doesn’t work for you, please report back on the earnings calculator topic here.

1 Like