How to access dashboard of SN in datacenter (Debian Linux)

Yup great work now everyone who looks at this has info to your node and how much it makes and your wallet address and how much it will have in it.

1 Like

Good point ā€¦ now lets add htaccess password protection ?

You canā€™t this is why it shouldnā€™t be publicā€¦ Its a unsecured webserver for yourself to see. Should only be views locally or used with a vpn to access the network directly.

1 Like

then i can change port with my own ? no ones no ? right ?

It would still be unsecured. Changing port doesnā€™t do anything anyone that can scan ip address will see all ports open on that IP address. If you donā€™t care about privacy or the fact someone could gain access to it.

whats maximum harm they can do to server ? what i risking ?

Well if you care about your node, if someone knew that it runs a node, they could swoop into it restart node put there wallet address in your spot and get the payout instead of you, If this as on your network they could gain access to your network, probably steal any info they could find and use it.

beside a ddos kinda nothing ā€¦ dont you have dynamic ip to restart your router ??? or just change the IP from your provider and thats it ( and inside your configuration after ) ā€¦ and edit your posts and change the IP with xxx for example ā€¦ we dont expect people who wanna harm around here ! ( wasnt expecting you to have a real ip i was waiting for an internal network behind a router ā€¦ )

1 Like

Yesi just did :roll_eyes:

dont worry mate ā€¦ and you can change port to anyway ā€¦ 12345:14002 ā€¦ 12345 being the external port you want to be opened for you to see the data ā€¦ the other one stays 14002

1 Like

Yes . thank you :smiley: ā€¦ lets hope the developer will include login system too and open to public .

famous last wordsā€¦

3 Likes