How to add more Satellites

You don’t have to apologize for putting forth the difficulties you are facing as a newbie. I was a newbie once and have spent (and still do) lot of time on the forum and read up on various articles. I :heart: that you were very professional in all of your posts too.

A group of SNOs came together to implement that interface which can be accessed here: Visual Dashboard - Grafana Mon: 24hr Docker log > Telegraf > InfluxDB

I am a bit lost here as I could clearly see the option to add 127.0.0.1:14002 is already there in the docker run example given in support docs. If I misread what you said please do elaborate it further.

This is bound to happen at start as Storj is still in beta. I am guessing you did Burstcoin before and/or GPU/ASIC mining. Nothing is easy peasy at first. You have to find the sweet spot when you overclock and make it all work.

The production release won’t have docker so you won’t have to worry about docker issues :slight_smile:

You can always ask by making a post of which ports are supposed to be open for Storj and you will get prompt reply from other SNOs and most importantly support staff who are beyond great.

1 Like